Ricardo Montemayor, MD
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency Program, Houston, Texas
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Doctorate of Medicine, San Antonio, Texas
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Science, Biology, San Antonio, Texas
About The Provider
Dr. Ricardo Montemayor is a Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician who has been serving the San Antonio community for over 20 years. He is dedicated to treating his patients with compassion, dignity, and honesty. He provides a wide variety of clinical services to ages ranging from adolescents to geriatrics. Dr. Montemayor discusses with his patients about the status of their health and the treatment options available, then works together with each one to explore ways they can make exceptional choices for themselves. He believes it is of the utmost importance for each patient to fully understand their health issues and treatment options in order to achieve their personal health goals.
Dr. Montemayor is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Preventive medicine
- Adolescent care
- Care of geriatric patients
- Women's health
- Diabetes and lipid management
- Hypertension and related disorders
- Sports medicine